- 3,200 ft² low maintenance building
- metal clad exterior
- metal soffit and fascia
- cinderblock construction (shop)
- low windows (triple pane)
- new asphalt shingle roof (2012)
- 2 wooden sheds
EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY:
- town water and sewer
- natural gas
- 3 phase power
- overhead radiant heating in shop
- security system
- 3 underground gas tanks (fiberglass)
- 9,200 litres gas
- 4,500 litres gas
- 4,500 litres diesel
- 7,000 lb hoist
- tire changer and balancer
- commercial air compressor
- work benches
- Bacarat 15 HP diesel injection test bench
- Heartridge nozzle injector tester
- Heartridge 7 HP diesel injection test bench
- COFFEE SHOP/CONFECTIONERY:
- lottery terminal
- 6 tables/24 chairs
- 6' cooler
- Taylor soft ice cream machine
- commercial dishwasher
- double stainless steel sinks
- cash register
- 2 glass-top counters
- 2 deep freezers
- please contact seller for more information
LAND AND TAXES:
- new furnace and A/C (2008)
- bathrooms renovated (2012)
- mezzanine storage
- 2 overhead doors (10' x 10' and 12' x 12')
- upgraded coin dispenser for car wash (2013)
- Lot Size: 200' x 133'
- Additional Lot (parking): 192' x 75'
- Taxes (2013): $2,845.22
Exterior view of the
|Exterior view of the business.
Exterior view of the
|Overview of shop area.
Some of the shop equipment.
|Convenience store and coffee
Convenience store and
|200' x 133' lot with
additional 192' x 75' for parking.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY:
CLICK HERE to view an interactive map.
(once map is open click on it to zoom in and out)
www.hafford.ca for information about the community.
- Hafford is a friendly
community of approximately 450 people. Main Street has a
grocery store, restaurants, pharmacy, lumberyard, town office, post
office, RM building and library, hotel, two banks and millwork shop.
We have a growing K-12 school, special care centre with a nursing
home, and a clinic with doctor and nurse practitioner services.
There are 4 churches, police services and a local fire department.
10 minutes to Redberry Regional Park and close to many lakes with
access to beautiful campgrounds, fishing and golf.
Centrally located to larger cities; North Battleford (40 minutes),
Saskatoon (60 minutes), and Prince Albert (80 minutes).
Listings on www.pin.ca are private offerings and the sale of any
investment unit listed on this website has not been qualified, endorsed
or recommended by any Federal, Provincial or Securities agency or
commission. Do your own due diligence with the help of licensed,
professional lawyers, accountants and investment counsellors. Do not
rely upon this, or related websites, for investment advice. We try to
provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or
guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy.