- 36' x 54'
- concrete floor
- metal roof
- metal siding
- 2/3 work shop
- 1/3 showroom and office
- natural gas and wood
- village water and sewer to the
- owner(s) have worked in the profession since
present business since 1971
- in-town location
- clientele are all with in
- over the years have built the clientele up to overwhelming
involves plumbing and heating, part supplies, rural gas, air conditioners,
water and sewer hook ups, pressure systems, furnaces of all sorts
King and Valley Comfort are among the suppliers
- supply and install in-floor
heating systems, water softeners
- dealer for Berkley
- owners wish to retire.
- taxes - $850 per
- size - 1 lot
- turn key operation, building, tools, equipment and
- trenching portion of business
- r65-Ditch Witch
- 65 HP gas
- 1976 Ford 600 with gravel box.
- tandem trailer for backhoe
- more land and home available
PLEASE CALL OWNERS to discuss these or ANY option.